Houston, TX Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident in the Houston area? If so, then it is likely that you have considerable questions about what you're facing. It is for this reason that it is in your best interests to get the involvement of a Houston motorcycle injury attorney that you can trust. You don't attempt to perform surgery on your own and you shouldn't attempt to file a claim without professional legal representation. That, however, doesn't mean that you shouldn't be well-informed what you're facing. At Arnold & Itkin, LLP, we do not advocate for clients to enter into a motorcycle injury claim blindly. We know personal injury law is confusing and it is for this reason that we work to help provide you with accessible answer s when you need them most.
Motorcycle Injury FAQ - Answers to Common Questions
Below, we have both asked and answered some of the most common questions that are asked regarding motorcycle accident claims. This is just a brief sampling, so if you have more questions when you're done reading, we encourage you to give us a call so that we can discuss them more in-depth.
- What if I was injured in an accident caused by a dangerous road? Not every accident is caused by a negligent operator. In some cases, the road that you were traveling could have been dangerous all on your own. If this is the case, you are not without hope. Roads are legally required to be maintained to a certain degree of safety - if a pothole, dangerous turn or unevenly paved road caused the accident, we could file a claim against the proper entities.
- How important is it to immediately pursue an investigation? The accident investigation is crucial to the overall outcome of the case - and it is for this reason, that you should not hesitate to give us a call as soon as possible. You can be sure that the insurance company will be at the scene of the accident, trying to find evidence, so even the playing field.
- What if my accident was caused by a defective part of my bike? Unfortunately, not every motorcycle that is placed on the market is 100% perfect. There are defective products that could have been dangerous in design, manufactured with low quality materials or even built by an improperly trained employee. The best way to know for sure if you have a claim against a manufacturer, distributor or other company is to get a lawyer involved.
- Do I have legal options of my loved one was involved in a fatal accident? There are steps that you can possibly take if your loved one has been killed as a result of a motorcycle accident. At our firm, we could help you to pursue what is known as a wrongful death claim - this can help cover all related expenses, such as burial costs, funeral expenses, all related medical bills and even the loss of wages or the emotional damage.
- Should I hire a personal injury lawyer to help? Yes! You absolutely need to the assistance of a knowledgeable attorney to help you in the filing process. This is too important of a process to leave it up to the whims of chance - you need to be proactive in your attempts to fight for just outcome. So give an attorney a call and get started on the fight for your case resolution.
Have more questions? Give our firm a call!
It is not unlikely that there are still more questions that you'd like to ask us . If you would like to learn more about how we at Arnold & Itkin can help you during this time, it is highly encouraged that you do not hesitate to give us a call. The sooner that we are privy to your situation, the sooner that we will be able to help evaluate your case and discuss all of your legal options with you. We know exactly what is on the line and we are prepared to go the distance in our efforts to help you obtain it. So pick up the phone and give us a call; we are proud to work on a no contingency fee basis, meaning that if we aren't able to successfully recover compensation for you, you don't have to pay us a dime.
Don't face this alone - contact a Houston motorcycle accident lawyer from our firm today to learn more about how we can help you with your personal injury claim.